Good luck Jake, a remarkable achievement!
Please CLICK HERE for the newest edition of the Spotlight Magazine
The 2013 NJASK handbooks came home in the backpacks of Grades 3-8 at the end of February. Please review this information with your child. These handbooks consist of sample test questions, rubrics, testing tips and much more. Below are electronic versions of these handbooks for you to help your student improve his/her academic performance on the NJASK.
Below is an electronic copy of this document for your reference.
The Parent Portal gives you, the parent, an opportunity to view your child’s attendance, grades, assignments, schedule and transcript for grades 4-8. Parents also have access to review their child’s current contact information, which may be used to help the school maintain accurate contact data.
If you require your login information again, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dont Forget: When you login, make sure you email address is up to date!
- Convenient access 24 hours a day from May 23rd – June 3rd
- Expanded selection for ALL ages—preschool to adult
- Send a wish list to invite family and friends to shop
- Search for books by category, grade, age & price
- ALL purchases benefit our school
- FREE shipping directly to our school (orders will be sent home with your child)